Thursday, April 21, 2011

Food Print


Dear readers and lurkers of my blog. It has been eon years since I last left my thoughts on this blog. Thank you for your tireless support and I hope you continue to support this blog and many other related links because I am working on a small project that I am very excited about and I just can't wait to get back to blogging.

The project is food-tography. As you know, I am an avid foodie who loves cooking, eating and capturing the best moment of my and other chefs' culinary repertoires. Recently, I have received a long-waited birthday gift, a DSLR and I have been exploring the various aspects of taking scrumptious food photos through the camera.

So, please stay tuned and look up for my little project entitled "Food Print" on Facebook and this blog, I promise I will give my very best to produce photos that will whet your appetite. Until then, bon appetit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home