Saturday, November 07, 2009

The (Drag) Queens Who Stole the Show





This year's halloween was like no other. Like every year, I allowed my students to dress up for this creepy festival.

A bunch of boys wowed me with their feminine sides by flaunting summer dresses, evening gowns and pencil skirts.

To surprise me, they intentionally came to class "fashionably" late and then made their grand entrance by strutting their 'thang' and I could almost hear the song "Pretty Woman" playing at the back of my head.

Needless to say, the entire class bursted into laughter because these "she-male" students were completely different from their macho selves. They were so natural that I wonder what are their sources of reference. But it's so refreshing to see them doing the dare and let their hair (or lack thereof) down for this Halloween. Undoubtedly, it's one of my BEST Halloween dress-ups EVER!

And here we go, allow me to introduce these beauties. Please hold your applause until the very end.




Sizzling Ze-ssica Alba

Hottie Be-Yusof Knowles


Talented Xian-dria Xi Ooi


Wonder woman Wooi-Nona Ryder Keong

Party-loving Paul-is Hilton


Amazingly gorgeous, Andy-riana Lima


Mesmerizing Mithran Monroe


Foxy Mark-gan Fox


Last but definitely not the least, astonishing Ashed-wara Rai


Plus many others who dressed up for Halloween this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home