Sunday, October 14, 2007

Every Woman's Right to PUMA

Forget about Crocs, these PUMA flats are the most comfortable shoes in the world!!!!

I am never a fan of PUMA because their products are too "rough and unfeminine" but this sport apparels brand caught my attention when one of my students, Stephanie, wore her
chili red PUMA flats to my class on the second week of class. I drooled with admiration.

As someone who's vertically-challenged [ahem], I never really love flats until they have been coming around as must-have accessories for the trendy dolly look; and so I thought I should give them a try, after all, I should never judge a pair a shoes by their heights.

The first pair of ballerina flats that I bought was the hot pink flats I bought in Singapore last year. And I told myself that they will be the last pair of flats I am going to own. After seeing Stephanie's Puma flats, I can't help but thinking about buying that very same pair of flats to match my outfits.

The litmus test to my desire for Puma shoes was to try out the shoes on my own. If they are too tight or
unflattering, I would walk out of the store without looking back; if they can be moulded into my feet comfortably, I would take them home right away. The result was latter, and so I have my very first pair of PUMA shoes in my shoe rack now.

The moral of this experience includes:
1. Never judge anything until you've tried them, especially shoes!!!
2. Every woman has a right to shoes, including those of
PUMA's

So, go PUMA!!!!

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Ker Sin Wong (Jessin) said...

haha... ms woi... yr photos were cute, with yr puma shoes... u'r the cuttest teacher in CIMP!!!~

10:22 AM  
Blogger KawaYvonne said...

Thank you, jessin!!! I am glad you like those pictures... it was hard taking pictures of myself using a handphone, glad they turned out well.

4:44 AM  
Blogger Ker Sin Wong (Jessin) said...

frm those pics... don't seem like u r a lecturer... it's funny n cute... by the way, yr hp took great pics too... haha...

6:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello miss.. When i saw your picture at the first, i really surprise.. Nice picture with cute pose.. Haha.. Keep enjoying your "18".. Hehe...

8:34 AM  
Blogger KawaYvonne said...

Thanks Chandra!!!

10:33 AM  
Blogger KawaYvonne said...

Why u guys don't post on the chatter box huh??? I wonder...

10:34 AM  
Blogger ni2s said...

hahaha, i thought u got hired as a model for puma or sth. really look like one of those advertising photos XD

3:59 AM  
Blogger KawaYvonne said...

Hi Nis... hehe... maybe after this post... I MIGHT (in my dream). Sigh... very busy with the wedding prep, definitely need your help then :D

6:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice shoes, glad you found the one your most comfortable with.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Sharing Girls said...

hahahah...miss..you look so cute in the picture..and you always look "that cute"...^@^...miss our IB class miss...btw..congrats on your wedding...so romantic..ukszz...you looks pretty on the pic..^_^

8:46 AM  
Blogger KawaYvonne said...

Thank you, Joe! How's it goin'? Hope things are going good with you :D

10:58 PM  
Blogger Poh-E said...

although i am not your student...a CIMP graduates though...love your blog

9:47 AM  
Blogger KawaYvonne said...

Thanks, poh-e, Lurv your accessories too :D

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home